The different instant download and backorders
A backorder is any item that requires another order because it can’t be fulfilled. When the item is available for Download you get a notification for free download.
What is Backorder?
A backorder can be defined as an order that appears out of stock when a customer visits an online store’s product page but is promised to ship once the item is available with the retailer. It is a process to allow your customer to shop products even when you have limited stock available in hand.
A backorder is an order for a good or service that cannot be filled at the current time due to a lack of available supply. The item may not be held in the company’s available inventory but could still be in production, or the company may need to still manufacture more of the product.
Instant download means is you will directly download the file without waiting for a second after payment is complete.
- How to Install a GPL Theme or Plugin
- Windows 11 download: The upgrade will be free, and here’s how to get it
- Best Free Online Food and Grocery Ordering WordPress theme (Multi-Seller)
- What is a WordPress Plugin? And How It Works? (Explained)
- 10+ Best Free & Premium Elementor Addons 2021
- How to Manage Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce in WordPress