By itself, the Elementor page builder is already one of the most feature-rich page builder plugins that you’ll find. But if you want to unlock even more design potential, there are a ton of great third-party Elementor add-ons that extend the core plugin even further.
Most of these add-ons give you a variety of new Elementor widgets to use in your designs, while some also add new functionality or new design options for existing widgets.
In this post, we’ve collected our favorite free and premium Elementor add-ons to help you find the best of the best. Keep reading to check ’em out!
In total, PowerPack adds 70+ new widgets divided across the following categories:
- Essential Widgets – elements needed on most websites, such as accordions, buttons, tabs, and more
- Content Widgets – more content-oriented widgets, such as category grid/slider, recipes, testimonials, and others
- Post Widgets – let you set up different post layouts, such as post timelines and tiled posts
- Pricing Widgets – include three widgets: dual pricing, pricing table, restaurant menu
- Navigation Widgets – such as breadcrumbs, advanced menu, one-page navigation, and others
- Image Widgets – such as album, image accordion, image comparison, hotspot, and more
- Video Widgets – such as filterable video gallery, showcase, and more
- SEO Widgets – e.g. table of content, FAQ schema, sitemap, and others
- Social Media Widgets – let you embed content from Twitter and Instagram
- Marketing Widgets – such as a coupon, countdown timer, review box, business hours, and others
- WooCommerce Widgets – e.g. an add-to-cart button, off-canvas cart, product grid/slider, and more
- Form Stylers – let you style the form output from Gravity Forms, WPForms, Caldera Forms, Ninja Forms, or Contact Form 7
- Background Effects – such as birds, bubbles, waves, different animations, and more
If you want to preview any of the widgets, you can head to this page and click on a widget to launch the demo. For example, here’s what the info table widget looks like:
2. Ultimate Addons for Elementor – 40+ New Elementor Widgets
Ultimate Addons for Elementor is another widget-packed add-on set. This one comes from Brainstorm Force, makers of the Astra Pro – Extend Astra Themes With the Pro Addon Elementor sites use, as well as the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
Currently, Ultimate Addons for Elementor offers 40+ new Elementor widgets, with more on the way.
As part of that set of 40 widgets, you’ll get new content widgets like:
- Content toggle
- Modal popup
And beyond that, you get form stylers for both Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms, as well as three WooCommerce widgets for add to cart, categories, and products.
You can preview any of the widgets by clicking on the Widgets menu option and then selecting your desired widget. For example, here’s the Timeline widget, which is one of my favorites:
3. The Plus Addons for Elementor – 100+ Powerful Elementor Widgets
The Plus Addons for Elementor is a huge collection of new Elementor widgets, templates, blocks, functionality, and more.
Let’s go through everything on offer.
First, it includes 100+ new Elementor widgets, which give you access to a huge array of options. Some of the most notable widgets here are:
- Pricing tables and lists
- Draw SVG
- Ad banners
- Pie charts
- Image cascading
- …plus a whole lot more! There are a ton of new widgets.
Here’s an example of the Hotspot widget – the tooltip that you see only appears when a user hovers over one of the defined hotspots:
4. Elementor Extras – 33+ New Widgets and Extensions
Elementor Extras is a premium Elementor add-on that gives you two additions:
- 28+ new widgets
- 5+ new extensions
For the latter five extensions, you get the option to:
- Add a parallax effect to any widget or column
- Create parallax backgrounds for sections
- Stick any Elementor widget or section to its parent
- Add a tooltip to any other Elementor widget
- Set up display conditions based on various scenarios
And for the new widgets, you get some really neat ones like:
- Inline SVG
- Scroll indicator
- Age gate
- …and many others
You can preview any of the widgets or design effects by scrolling down on the product page and clicking on your desired element. For example, here’s what Elementor Extras’ timeline widget looks like
5. Element Pack – 185+ New Widgets and 110+ Page Templates
Element Pack is a premium set of Elementor widgets that’s for sale at CodeCanyon, where it’s maintained a 4.46-star rating on over 150 reviews.
Element Pack is the biggest set of Elementor widgets, with over 185 new widgets, as well as 110+ page templates, 1100+ block templates, and 160+ header and footer templates.
There are far too many widgets to list. But some of the more unique ones are:
- Document viewer
- Member profile
- User login
- Cookie consent
- Circle menu
- News ticker
- …and many many others
And the templates also span a variety of niches.
All in all, if you want to get a whole heap of new functionality in one fell swoop, this is the easiest way to do it.
6. Essential Addons – 70+ New Elementor Widgets
Essential Addons is a huge pack of Elementor widgets that comes in both a free and premium version.
The free version is popular, well-rated, and gets you access to 40+ new widgets, including many widgets that you’d otherwise only get in Elementor Pro like post grids, post timelines, testimonials, and more.
And if you go with the Pro version, you’ll stack on 29+ more widgets, including some unique ones that I haven’t seen elsewhere. Some of the most unique widgets here include:
- Post blocks (flex)
- Interactive promo (neat hover effects on a box)
- Dynamic filterable gallery
- Protected content (restrict content by user role or password)
- Data tables
- Lightbox/modal popups
Overall, this is one of the biggest sets of Elementor widgets that you’ll find, and all of them look great. You can preview any of them by clicking from the homepage. For example, here’s that neat filterable gallery in action:
7. LiveMesh Addons for Elementor – 34+ New Widgets
LiveMesh Addons for Elementor is another freemium Elementor add-on that gives you access to even more widgets.
The free version comes with 15+ new widgets, plus a new heading styles option that you can use. Some of the notable widgets here are:
- Blog post grids
- Testimonials and a testimonials slider
- Pricing plans
- Animated pie charts
- …and more
And the Pro version adds another 19+ widgets, plus some new options. By new “options”, I mean the ability to add lazy loading or AJAX pagination to your post grids, as well as lots of custom animations that you can apply to widgets.
As for the new widgets in the Pro version, some of my favorites are:
- Responsive tabs
- Flat style buttons
- Image slider
- …and more
8. Crocoblock – A Bundle Of Helpful Elementor Add-ons
Crocoblock is a set of different WordPress plugins that all come together to help you build websites with Elementor. It brands itself as “the ultimate toolkit for building websites with Elementor”.
- Jet plugins – this is a suite of 20 different plugins that add new widgets and visual effects to Elementor
- Templates – you get access to tons of new Elementor templates (I’m not sure of the exact number, but it’s a lot)
Then, you also get access to the Kava Pro theme, which is designed to pair well with Elementor (I’ve never used this, but it looks solid). Still, I think most of the value comes from the Jet plugins and templates.
You can purchase the Jet plugins individually, or you can also subscribe to the all-inclusive Crocoblock membership for access to everything.
9. Premium Addons pro – 56+ New Widgets
Despite the name, Premium Addons actually comes in both a free and a newly-launched premium version.
The free version comes with 23+ new Elementor widgets, including notable widgets for:
- Blog posts
- Dual header
- Modal box
And if you pay for the premium version, you’ll get 33+ more widgets, including some neat ones like:
- Ken Burns effect
- Facebook reviews
- Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp Chat
10. Anywhere Elementor – Use Elementor…Anywhere
Anywhere Elementor is an interesting plugin because it was doing a lot of stuff you now get in Elementor Pro…before it was in Elementor Pro.
It comes in both a free and a premium version.
The free version that’s listed at WordPress.org lets you do two important things:
- Create global widgets that you can use in multiple places. To update all locations, you just need to edit the widget once.
- Insert Elementor templates anywhere on your site by using shortcodes.
Yes — you can already do both of those things if you have Elementor Pro. But if you only have the free version of Elementor, Anywhere Elementor gives you those features for free. So that’s cool.
The Pro version of Anywhere Elementor gets more into theme building and lets you create:
- Single post layouts
- Blog page layouts
- Taxonomy archives
- Author archives
- Search page layout
- 404-page layout
And it also has full support for custom fields and WooCommerce.
Obviously, a lot of this functionality was made redundant by the theme-building features of Elementor Pro. However, it’s still cheaper than purchasing Elementor Pro.
In addition, Anywhere Elementor supports Pods and ACF relationship fields to display post collections. You can dynamically set the background of a section based on ACF custom fields.
Checkout Other Popular Elementor Addons
11. Unlimited Elements for Elementor – 300+ New Widgets
12. Happy Addons for Elementor – New Widgets, Templates, and Features
13. Master Addons for Elementor – Useful New Features and Widgets
Others Elementor Post:
- How to change logo color when scrolling in Elementor
- How to animate shape divider in elementor
- create animated gradient background with elementor
- PRELOADER How To Add A Preloader To Elementor
- [Fix] Elementor Not Loading Error – Common Errror
- Introducing Elementor Blocks for Gutenberg
- Divi vs Elementor: Which Is the Right WordPress Page Builder for You?